We’re excited to current the model new Wanderbowl that The Yoga Chef, Kim Parsons, has developed for Wanderlust 108 London attendees this 12 months. Get a style of this flavor-packed, nutritious lunch bowl at the festival this year – you possibly can pre-book it prematurely and acquire on the True North Cafe on the day. Click here to guide your tickets and the bowl.
Roasted miso aubergine
- 2 aubergine
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 4 tablespoons water
- 6 tablespoons tamari
- 4 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Pimped brown rice
- 400g cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Handful of recent coriander, roughly chopped
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Handful grated white cabbage
- Handful grated crimson cabbage
- Handful recent coriander, roughly chopped
- 1x carrot, peeled and grated
- Edamame beans, thawed from frozen
- Sesame seeds, sugar snap peas, sliced
- Toasted pumpkin seeds
- To begin, chop the aubergine into 2cm cubes, place right into a baking tray. Combine the miso paste and water collectively after which pour over the aubergine cubes together with the tamari, toasted sesame oil and olive oil. Toss to fully coat the aubergine then bake within the oven for 20-25 minutes at 180C or till delicate and roasted. Take away from the oven and go away to at least one facet.
- To arrange the rice, combine collectively the tamari, pumpkin seeds, coriander, spring onions and brown rice. Toss collectively and go away to at least one facet.
- To arrange the slaw, combine all of the substances collectively and go away to at least one facet.
- To place the wanderbowl collectively, add the rice to at least one facet of your chosen bowl, then add the slaw on the alternative facet, then spoon the cubed miso aubergine over the center of the bowl. Then sprinkle the edamame beans, toasted pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds excessive. Then place a big pinch of kimchi together with some sliced sugar snap peas to the facet of the bowl.
Get pleasure from at Wanderlust 108 London this 12 months or in your personal dwelling.
Kimberly Parsons is an Australian born chef, writer and certified naturopath. Her sequence of cookbooks titled ‘The Yoga Kitchen’ and ‘The Yoga Kitchen Plan’ use conventional yogic philosophy and consuming ideas for long-lasting, vibrant well being and happiness. Her newest guide, ‘A Balanced Life’ brings collectively her naturopathic and yogic philosophy in a fantastic well being and way of life guide to assist us all discover long-lasting steadiness. Kimberly spends her time cooking on well being retreats all around the world and resides within the English countryside the place she is a mom and enjoys cooking, gardening and writing. Believing wellness isn’t a prescription, however a ability, yow will discover Kimberly giving talks to company companies and at different wellness-related occasions throughout London.