Ate an excessive amount of on Diwali, as you possibly can’t resist tempting meals and sweets and find yourself piling kilos. Its time to put up – Diwali detox, so right here I give you a low calorie recipe which is as mild and wholesome as boiled greens however not tasteless, and allow you to detox and free.
Sauté greens with black pepper might be eaten as a snack or as a primary course with chapaati. This recipe has half cooked greens with black pepper and milk, and prevented oil and spices . This recipe wants simply quarter-hour to organize and digests simply.
Sauteed Greens With Pepper | Wholesome Recipe
Nothing can go mistaken with this easy and nutritious recipe- greens and paneer cubes have a traditional, uncluttered style lifted by only a contact of black pepper.
Recipe Goes Right here..
- 1/2 Tomato- minimize into skinny fingers
- 6-7 French beans- minimize into 2″ peices
- 1 carrot- minimize into spherical slices
- 2 mushrooms- minimize into half
- 1/2 cup cubed cabbage (minimize into 1″ items)
- 1 onion- sliced
- 1 Capsicum- minimize into skinny fingers
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 1 Tsp salt
- Black pepper to style
- 25gms paneer cubes
- 4 Tbsp milk
Coriander leaves, 5-6 peppercorns- crushed coarsely
Technique To arrange:
- Boil 2 cups water with 3/4 Tsp salt and 1/2 Tsp sugar. Add carrots, beans, mushrooms and boil for simply 1-2 minutes or until crisp tender. Refresh in chilly water and hold apart.
- Warmth a kadhai and add cabbage , onions and ginger. Stir for 3-4 minutes until onion turns mild brown.
- Add beans, carrots and mushrooms, capsicum. Stir for two minutes.
- Add salt and pepper. Decrease warmth, add tomatoes and cook dinner for two minutes.
- Add paneer and milk. Take away from fireplace. Serve sprinkled with freshly crushed pepper and coriander.
Take pleasure in this nutritious and scrumptious recipe both to regulate starvation pangs or in lunch or dinner with chapaati.
You may additionally like studying –